Publisher Forthright Entertainment and developer Komi Games have announced a new release date for Mighty Fight Federation on Switch.
Originally planned to release for Switch last year, the multiplayer arena fighting game will now be launching on February 25th for Switch in Europe. A North American release is planned to follow shortly after.
Check out a new trailer (for the PS4/PS5 release) below, along with additional details via Komi Games:
Slam opponents into walls, launch them into the air and follow up with fast, high-flying attacks in this brand new arena fighter. Choose from 13 different characters with unique play styles. Face off in head-to-head matches, team up with other fighters or embrace the chaos of four-player free-for-all.
Mighty Fight Federation is a throwback to classic 3D arena fighters, but with a focus on fighting game fundamentals. Select from a roster of characters each with distinct and deep combo opportunities. Use the game’s Hype mechanics to zone, evade, counter and play mind-games with your opponents. Mighty Fight Federation combines the old with the new in a fresh competitive twist on the party-fighter genre.
- Battle with up to four players locally and online.
- Experience “what if” endings in Arcade Mode, and get good with in-game tutorials and Training Mode.
- Pick from a roster of 13 outlandish characters with unique play-styles. Place traps, throw explosive projectiles and charge in with rush-down combos. Find the style that fits the way you play.
- Build energy to spend on combo Breakers or spend it all on a Hype Factor activation that can turn the tide of battle. The right choice can make all the difference.
- A killer soundtrack featuring music by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania), James Landino (RWBY, No Straight Roads), Vince DiCola (Rocky IV, Transformers) and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
- Mighty Fight Federation will continue to grow our roster of fighters with new original and cross-over characters!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.