Nintendo has released two day one updates for Miitopia on Switch, which has just gone launched today.
The updates together bring the game up to Version 1.0.2. According to the official patchnnotes, both updates correct several critical bugs, including one that can potentially erase your Mii characters and another that can cause players to lose progress if certain conditions are met. As such, we would recommend players update their game as soon as possible to avoid encountering these issues.
You can read the full patchnotes for yourself below:
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released May 20, 2021)
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released May 20, 2021)
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.