Dangen Entertainment and Bombservice have announced fantasy action game Minoria, coming to Nintendo Switch at an unknown date.
Minoria is a powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe. The game features hand-painted 2D art and more.
Check out the details below:
Ink and blood stain the streets of Ramezia. Witches must burn and sins must be judged. Venture forth as Sister Semilla to burn down the pillars of heresy in Minoria, an action-platformer by Bombservice, creators of Momodora.
Minoria is the latest and most ambitious game from Bombservice, and a spiritual sequel to the Momodora series, from the same studio. Fans of Momodora will find familiar aspects in the design and gameplay elements, as they master the ins-and-outs of parries, dodges, and a variety of different spells. The presentation has evolved to an HD format, with aesthetics mixing 2D hand-painted backgrounds and cel-shaded characters.
- A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
• A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
• Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
• Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
• Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
• A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty