Nintendo has revealed its listing of the Top 30 best selling games on the Japanese Switch eshop for 2021.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the best selling digital game on Switch in Japan for 2021 was Monster Hunter Rise, the latest portable entry in Capcom’s extremely popular franchise. Coming in second was Innersloth’s Among Us, which made its debut on Switch back in December 2020. In third and fifth place were Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl respectively, which is a remarkable achievement considering its been a little over a month since their launch.
You can check out the full top 30 list below:
- Monster Hunter Rise
- Among Us
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond
- Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa Mo Teiban!
- Pokémon Shining Pearl
- Human: Fall Flat
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
- Mario Party Superstars
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Overcooked 2
- New Pokémon Snap
- Splatoon 2
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 – Wings of Ruin
- Futari De! Nyanko Daisensou
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- Dragon Quest XI S
- Dragon Quest III
- Pokémon Sword
- Game Builder Garage
- Super Mario Party
- Metroid Dread
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.