Earlier this week, a demo of Puzzle & Dragons GOLD was shown off at the GungHo Autumn Game Festival in Japan.
From this demo, we now know a few more details about this new Switch entry in the Puzzle & Dragons franchise. These details were sourced from Corocoro, and includes information about the title’s gameplay and visuals.
Check it out below:
- The game is still aimed for a January 2020 launch window.
- Monsters are rendered in full 3D.
- Game is played holding the Switch horizontally.
- Can be played using either a finger or a stylus.
- Two-player Battle Mode and Story Mode re-confirmed.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.