In a recent interview with Game Explain, Suda51 talked more about his upcoming game from the No More Heroes franchise, No More Heroes Travis Strikes Again.
In the interview, Suda51 says that he would like to continue with a numbered install net of No More Heroes and that the upcoming Travis Strikes Again will serve as a platform for him to drum interest and attract more people to the franchise.
On top of that he reaffirmed shed A few pointers, some of them were previously known such as the current 35-40% development completion despite shipping later this year.
- The game is 35-40% complete but Suda is confident to release the game in 2018
- You will learn new skills for both Travis and Badman (and they would be different for each)
- There will be different types of gameplay (it doesn’t mean each world will have a completely different gameplay system)
- 2 DJs will handle the music of the game, with Jun Fukada for the sound effects department
- Masafumi Takada will probably make new tracks for TSA, is confirmed to be working back for Grasshopper
You can take a look at Game Explains YouTube video below: