Multiplayer shooter Morphies Law will soon receive a pretty decent overhaul.
Nintendo is now reviewing patch 1.0.3 for the game. The update will include a huge array of fixes, plus the addition of some much-needed gameplay changes.
Check out the prospective change-log below:
- Friends will now play in the same team in public games.
- Added an HP buff to teams that have less players than the opposite team.
- Added XP and Nuts bonus system – we can now run bonus XP and/or Nuts timed events.
- Reduced the duration of the voting phase in public lobbies.
- HUD indicators will now change size with distance to reduce screen clutter.
- Patch notes will now be shown in-game on first launch after an update.
- Fixed aim helper to avoid that it gravitates towards a specific body part.
- Improved hit impact feedback.
- Improved stuck detection for bots.
- Improved bot behavior in Tanker Town.
- Disabled the ability to leave public lobbies.
- Added Avatar stun cooldown in Mass Heist to avoid sound/animation spam.
- Re-enabled the “enter code” functionality.
- Fixed suckpipes while carrying the head in Head Hunt – they cannot be used now while carrying the head.
- Fixed exploit to increase movement speed while carrying the head in Head Hunt.
- Added new bot names.
- Fixed “Share the Pain” revolver staying active under certain conditions.
- Fixed softlock when using suckpipes under certain conditions.
- Fixed dialogs disappearing immediately when keeping buttons pressed.
- Fixed Avatar sometimes being hidden at the end of the round.
- Fixed head target indicator sometimes being shown in other game modes.
- Fixed foam/shield not disappearing during the end game standoff.
- Fixed gyroscope making the camera look up on match start.
- Fixed wireframe sometimes appearing around Avatar head in Head Hunt mode.