Warner Bros Games and Netherrealm have unveiled the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection for Switch.
According to Amazon listings, the Aftermath Kollection will include the base game along with every DLC character that has been released so far for the game, including of course the upcoming Aftermath story expansion. That said, it is currently unclear whether all the content will be included on a physical cart, or if some of it will be provided as download codes.
[UPDATE: It has been revealed that the game will just be a download code in a box, with no game card. Read more here]
It is set to release on June 16 for Switch, and is available for pre-order via Amazon here.
Check out the boxart below, along with the full details.
- Play as the entire Mk11 roster including new playable fighters sheeva and Fuji
- Experience every guest character including the newly added robocop and Kombat pack’s Terminator t-800, spawn and the Joker
- All-new krushing blows, friendships & iconic fatalities
- Brand-new stages and stage fatalities
- Custom character variations system
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.