After 4 months of silence since the last update, Team17 has finally released the next patch addressing the game’s loading times issue on Switch!
Apart from the improved loading times, this latest update also adds English and Chinese voice overs as well as the a number of fixes to performance and stability issues.
Check out the full patch notes below:
We’re pleased to announce that a new update for My Time At Portia is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!
This update includes:
- Improved loading times (primarily for Nintendo Switch)
- Voice Overs in English and Chinese
- Fixes to various performance and stability issues
You can read the full list of patch notes below!
- Added Voice Overs in English and Chinese
- Added the display of material sources in the Workshop Handbook diagrams
- Added a new feature where time can be paused when taking photos
- Added the ability for your friend/spouse to gain some mood when you accomplish Hazardous Ruins Challenges with them during playing/dating
- Adjusted Spouse/Helper AI so that they now add fuel to machines and give food to animals before it runs out
- Fixed various performance and stability issues
- Fixed scenarios where Items could be duplicated
- Fixed an issue where the Snailbob enemy wouldn’t disappear when it was killed
- Fixed an issue where your date would be interrupted when you were riding a mount
- Fixed some errors in the information on the Skills page
- Fixed an issue where the ponytail on a female character could not be dyed black
- Fixed an issue preventing custom reminders from being saved in the calendar
- Fixed an issue where the Portia Bridge mission could not be triggered in certain scenarios
- Fixed a crash when loading a save in the Haunted Cave
- Fixed an issue where Spouse/Helpers would stop working after re-loading a save game
- Fixed a text issue with Phyllis’ Dream quest
- Fixed an issue where animations wouldn’t play correctly when kissing your partner
- Fixed an issue where players could not enter Japanese characters using the system keyboard
- Fixed an issue where a black screen appears during the Day of Memories event
- Fixed an issue where the Others photo album was not saving correctly
- Fixed a rare crash when players were entering multiple cutscene photos into photo frames
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Simplified Chinese text entry from working correctly
⏰ Improved loading times!
🎤 Voice overs!
🔧 Other adjustments and fixes
— MyTimeAtPortia (@MyTimeAtPortia) September 20, 2019