Team17 and Veewo Games have announced the release date for fast-paced roguelite game Neon Abyss.
Neon Abyss will be released digitally on July 14, 2020.
Check out the new trailer and details:
Team17 and Veewo Games have today announced that Neon Abysswill be decending onto Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo SwitchTM, and PC on 14th July. Neon Abyss tasks players with besting the New Gods scattered throughout procedurally generated, neon-splattered dungeons amid relentlessly fast-paced, roguelite action.
Following the orders of Hades himself, players will have to work through rooms filled with enemies to dispatch and mini-puzzles to overcome, in a bid to overthrow the Gods of Fast Food, Mobile Video, Plushies, and more. Featuring hundreds of items to collect and pets to hatch and evolve, when the inevitable occurs and players fall to defeat they will come back stronger and more prepared than ever before to once again face what awaits in the Abyss.
A free demo of Neon Abyss is currently available to download on Steam for those looking to get a taste of the action to come. While time limited, the demo’s duration is dependent on the difficulty level players choose: 15 minutes for those on ‘easy’, 18 minutes on ‘medium’ and 24 minutes of mayhem for those who choose ‘hard’.
- Evolving Dungeon: Explore the unique and expandable underworld of the neon abyss. Choose a personalised upgrade path to expand the dungeon and unlock new rooms, bosses, items, special rules, and new endings.
- Unlimited Item Synergies: Passive effects between items stack and affect each other, with no limit to the number of effects that can be applied to the player’s character.
- Expansive Content: Dynamically generated maps, over 400 items, dozens of monsters with different styles, and countless secrets ensure that no adventure through the abyss is the same.
- Pets Hatching & Evolving: As you descend into the abyss, find and nurture eggs until they hatch into a random pet. Each pet has a special ability and most can evolve as the action continues.
- Mini-games: Unique rooms of mini-games can be discovered in the dungeon, each one with new mechanics and rules. Take part in piano performances, dance competitions, fight clubs, and much more.