Fans of the cyberpunk genre will soon be able to unleash their wild side in this upcoming 2D brawler!
Publisher Bromio has confirmed that the open-ended adventure will be arriving on Nintendo Switch and other platforms on 12 March 2020, for $19.99 USD. The game drops players into a massive dystopian landscape – and gives them free reign to punch through it however they please!
Check out the official trailer below, along with a quick synopsis:
Looking for a 2D action adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you are, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Take on the role of Rick, a masked vigilante who needs to explore the decaying futuristic Neon City in search of items, superpowers, and companions to free the turfs from the four super-powered gangs claws’!
- Make your way into the depths of each turf while attacking, dashing and parrying waves of vicious gang members.
- Explore at your own phase the open-ended map of the Neon City’s turfs in the order that suits you.
- Unlock superpowers to enhance your strength and reach new areas.
- Use all your abilities to complete puzzles and open new routes in the map.
- Immerse yourself in the multi-ending story through cinematic displays and the dialogues of the more than 100 Neon City inhabitants.
- Recruit useful partners to obtain improvements in your adventure.
- Fight against challenging bosses and show them who is the hero!
- Help the city inhabitants to complete the side-quests and obtain special items.
- Enjoy the original soundtrack inspired in the 80s and 90s video game consoles.