Ubisoft has announced a new game based on the Family Feud game show for the Nintendo Switch.
Much like previous Family Feud games, this new title for Switch and current gen consoles will allow players to compete in a virtual Family Feud game show and answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys. It will launch on November 12th later this year.
Screenshots and more details can be found below:
Today, Ubisoft announced that one of America’s favorite game shows, Family Feud®, is coming to players’ living rooms.* The game will be available digitally on PlayStation®4, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch™ system and Stadia on November 12.** Family Feud will be also available for the suggested price of $29.99 at retailers.
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new features:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.