NIS America has released a list of new content and features added to Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory.
New content includes 5 new playable characters, new story branches, 16 new levels, improved battle options, and much more.
Check out the list of new features and the latest trailer below.
- Play both Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on the same game card
- Recruit characters from one saga to play in the other
- 5 new playable characters
- New story branches and 16 new levels
- Intimidating new boss fights
- Improved battle options with the addition of Manual Link attacks
- Remixed battles in both New Game+ and the maddeningly difficult One Life Mode
Including English and Japanese audio voice options:
English Voice Talent
- Xanthe Huynh as Princess Cecille
- Darrel Delfin as Legatus Laendur
- Sungwon Cho (ProZD) as G’ndarak
- Kira Buckland as Winchester
Japanese Voice Talent
- Shizuka Ishigami as Cecille
- Hidenori Takahashi as Laendur
- Kengo Kawanishi as the Grimoire
- Ai Kakuma as Antoinette