VEWO Interactive has released another major patch for Nexomon: Extinction on Switch.
This new patch adds several bugfixes and adds a number of important new features. This includes new items such as synergy cores, the running shoes, and ultra pickaxe, as well as more menu options and even a move re-learner.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
– Feature: You can now nickname a monster from the Team menu.
– Feature: You can now reorder a Nexomon’s skills from the Team menu.
– Feature: You can now sprint by holding the B button (Switch).
– Feature: It is now possible to sort all Storage Groups at once.
– Feature: You can now unequip all cores from the Team menu while a Nexomon is selected.
– Feature: New Core, “Synergy Cores” will copy a % of the EXP received by the other team members without having to fight.
– Feature: Added a “Skill Master” character at various locations. She will let you relearn any unlocked skills for a fixed coin fee.
– Feature: Crystals have begun growing in some remote areas. Breaking them will restore your party.
– Fixed a bug allowing the player to open the menu while moving, which could have unexpected effects like having it overlap a wild battle scene.
– Fixed several dialogues that displayed “”.
– Fixed a visual glitch with the playtime counter in the Profile menu which caused it to restart for every 24 hours. This was only visual and no playtime data should be lost.
– Fixed the Database ordered-by-rarity view.
– Fixed the Database ordered-by-name view.
– Fixed an issue with Spanish LATAM during an endgame scene that could freeze the screen in Drake Isles.
– Fixed the skill animation for “Soul Feeder”, which was causing enemies to appear either invisible or faded when swapped.
– Fixed grasses by the desert ruins, which had no encounters.
– Fixed various skills that were not working properly, such as Invincible, Renovate, Blue Mirror and Green Sphere.
– Fixed various Cosmic models that were still using the regular textures, such as Reptomotor or Bomblasta.
– Fixed an area in Haunted Woods that could not be accessed. It is now possible to explore using the Wind power.
– Fixed a few monster description typos, such as Moonline’s and Starckal’s.
– Increased chance of fleeing.
– Status effects are now cleared when a Nexomon faints.
– Added “Running Shoes” item. Having it in your inventory will guarantee fleeing from battles.
– Added “Ultra Pickaxe” item, which can yield 1-3 shards.
– Added “Mining Goggles” item, which lowers the shard respawn timer to 10-15 min .
– Added “Healthy Charm” items. For each charm, the party is restored by +3% HP per battle won.
– Added “Workout Charm” items. For each charm, the party is restored by +3% Stamina per battle won.
– Added “Cosmic Charm” items. For each charm, the odds of finding a Cosmic Nexomon improve.
– Adjusted apparition rates of lower level monsters.
– Adjusted the points in the story when tier-2 and tier-3 monsters start appearing in the wild.
– A few Synergy Cores have been added via chests early game to familiarise new players with this new item.
– Significantly improved apparition rates of wild Tyrants, Extincts and Wardens.
– Added 10 new avatars to pick from.
– The rarity of a monster now appears during battle.
– The evolution level now appears in the database info window.
– It is now possible to cancel an evolution by pressing B and confirming.
– The user can command a Nexomon to rest during battle with the Plus button. This restores stamina.
– “Psy Field” skill fixed as it did not inflict Paralyze.
– Tamers that have been beaten once won’t trigger again on sight. Exception: bandits from the Frozen Tundra.
– The southern Lateria prison guard will now face north as his line of sight seemed confusing.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.