Update (September 27, 2019)
All remaining pre-orders have shipped! You should receive your tracking numbers soon. Thank you for your support!
Update (September 24, 2019)
Thank you for your patience.
As of September 24, 2019, tracking numbers for the 90% of pre-orders shipped on September 20 have been sent to all customers.
Due to a bug, tracking numbers for around 20 orders may not have been sent. We will manually send these tracking numbers out on September 25. If you do not receive your tracking number or confirmation email by September 29, please contact us with your order number and we will assist you.
The remaining pre-orders will be shipped from September 25. We expect shipping to be completed by September 27.
Update (September 20, 2019)
As of September 20, 2019, 90% of all pre-orders have been shipped. Tracking numbers will be sent over the next couple of days.
The remaining pre-orders will ship on the week of September 23, 2019. Thank you for your patience!
Original notice (September 18, 2019)
Thank you for shopping at NintendoSoup Store.
This notice is to inform you on the progress of shipments for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening SteelBook Edition pre-orders.
90% to 95% of all pre-orders are expected to ship on September 20, 2019 (Singapore Time). The remaining 5% to 10%, which are reaching us slightly later, are expected to ship within the week of September 23, 2019.
Due to the large volume of tracking numbers, we will need some time to add tracking numbers to your order. Please be prepared to wait awhile as we process them for you. Tracking numbers will be sent by email.
If you have any further questions, please quote your order number when you contact us. We will try our best to get back to you within 2 to 3 business days.