1. If your question is about whether your order has already shipped, please check the product page for the release date first. Most of our products are pre-order items, so they will not ship until they are released. If the release date provided on the product listing is a month, kindly note that the product can launch anytime in that month, even at the very end of it, so your patience is greatly appreciated. Other products that are already released and are in-stock usually take 2 – 5 days to process unless stated otherwise in the listing.
2. If you ordered multiple pre-order items in the same order and are wondering whether your order has already shipped, please check the product pages for the release dates first. We will ship everything together once all pre-order items are in-hand.
3. The tracking number is always sent with the order completion email. Please check your spam box for the email.
4. If you ordered products from two different locations (Japan and Singapore), you will receive your order in two separate packages as they come from two different locations. Also, you may receive one package earlier than the other depending on the products you ordered (for example, pre-order items only ship from the release date), processing time (sometimes, orders are dispatched later than usual because of public holidays in Japan/Singapore), and shipping time (it may take longer for some packages to reach you because of shipping and customs clearance).
5. If you did not receive both your order confirmation and order dispatched email even after launch, there is a high possibility you provided an incorrect email address during the checkout process. Please contact us and provide as much details as you can about your order, so we can correct the email address we have on file.
6. If your inquiry is of an urgent nature (i.e. address change, damaged goods, missing shipment etc), please use the editorial contact form.
If you questions concerning NintendoSoup (news tips, review copies, etc), please click here.
If you have ordered something please include your order number in your message.
NOTICE: We can confirm that Kingdom Hearts Tamagotchi has arrived at our location in Japan as of October 22. We have begun dispatching orders from the order we received them. Due to the high volume of orders for this product, please note that we will take some time to ship all orders, and tracking numbers are expected to be emailed several days after we complete dispatching the order. Thank you for your patience! (October 24, 2022)
NOTICE: The Kingdom Hearts Tamagotchi release date, as announced by Premium Bandai, is October 2022. We do not know when exactly in October 2022 they will begin shipping the product to customers within Japan. However, similar to previous products, we will begin dispatching it as soon as we receive it. At the time of this notice, after checking our sources and social media used by Japanese people such as Twitter, we can confirm that no Japanese customers have received this product. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. (October 20, 2022)
NOTICE: The first batch of Chrono Cross physical edition pre-orders are being shipped. Due to the high volume of orders, we will send out tracking numbers several days after their initial dispatch date. Orders in the second batch will ship 2 weeks after the game’s initial launch date (April 26). Some orders have been allocated into the second batch due to logistical issues from the supplier which are outside of our control. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. (April 29, 2022)
NOTICE: NintendoSoup Store’s shipping team and customer support will be temporarily suspended from January 31 to February 2, 2022 for the Lunar New Year. Services will resume from February 3, 2022. (January 28, 2022)
NOTICE: We are currently experiencing mail server issues. Our service provider is working to fix these issues. Please expect a delay in response times during the next 3 days. Thank you for your patience and understanding. (August 20, 2021)
NOTICE: We are in the process of shipping the second batch of Monster Hunter Rise Big Palamute plushies. The plushies will be dispatched in ascending order (earliest to latest order received). Tracking numbers will also be sent out this way. Due to the high volume of orders please expect this process to take some time. (July 25, 2021)
NOTICE: All Legend of Mana pre-orders have shipped as of June 28, 2021. Due to the high volume orders, please give us some time to send out your tracking number, which you will receive by email. (June 28, 2021)
NOTICE: We are starting to receive the first batch of Monster Hunter Rise Big Palamute Plushies. The plushies will be dispatched in ascending order (earliest to latest order received) as we get them. Tracking numbers will also be sent out this way. Due to the high volume of orders please expect this process to take some time. Also, second batch orders will ship from July 2021, so if you ordered in the second batch please kindly wait till then. Thank you for your patience! (March 27, 2021)
NOTICE: All Final Fantasy IX pre-orders have shipped. However, due to the high volume of orders we are still entering the tracking numbers (one-by-one, by hand) into the system. We appreciate your patience. You will receive your tracking number by email once it’s in. (December 5, 2020)
NOTICE: Mega Man ZX/Zero Legacy Collection Limited Edition orders are still being packed. Due to the high volume of orders for this product, we are expecting to wrap up everything this weekend (March 7 – 8, 2020). (March 4, 2020)
NOTICE: Due to a bug, order completion emails/tracking numbers were not sent to 20 orders for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening SteelBook Edition. If you did not receive your tracking number, please contact us with your order number and we will assist you shortly.
NOTICE: Some inquiries made through the contact form may not have been replied to due to a bug. Read here. (last update: September 28, 2019)
NOTICE: The Legend Of Zelda: Link’s Awakening SteelBook Edition Pre-Orders. Read here. (last update: September 27, 2019)
NOTICE: NintendoSoup Store Customer Support will remain temporarily closed this weekend as we need a little more time. Read here. (last update: February 10, 2019)
NOTICE: Inquiries will take a longer time to respond as it’s currently the holiday season (December 28, 2018 – January 2, 2019). Thanks for your patience.
NOTICE: Shipping progress for Pokemon Let’s GO pre-orders such as Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Dock, and Pokemon Center Japan products. Read here. (last update: November 24, 2018)