The official Capcom Cafe located at Shinjuku, Japan will be transformed into an Okami Cafe soon. The transformation takes place on February 8, 2018 and will wear off on February 25.
Okami fans will be able to enjoy Okami theme dishes and beverages inspired by various Okami characters. Here’s a look at the menu:
Note: All prices exclusive of 8% sales tax.
- Susanoo Burger and Kushinada Tatertots: 1480 yen
- Amaterasu White Stew: 1480 yen
- Old Man Orange’s Parfait: 1100 yen
- Ushiwaka (strawberry syrup non-alcoholic beverage): 800 yen
- Amaterasu (strawberry syrup mixed with milk non-alcoholic beverage): 800 yen
Order anything off the menu to receive this Capcom Cafe Okami lunch mat for free:
Order any beverage to receive 1 of the following Capcom Cafe Okami coasters:
More merchandise are available for purchase, which you can view here.
The Okami Cafe can be visited at:
- Location ：Capcom Cafe Shinjuku
- Venue ： 1 Chome-1-3 Nishishinjuku, Mylord, 7th floor, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
- Operating hours ：11:00～23:00（Last Order 22：00）
- Phone ：03-3349-5872
- Duration (Okami theme) ：February 8, 2018 to February 25, 2018