It looks like fans of narrative adventure Pinstripe will soon be able to add the game to their shelves.
Australian retailer OzGameShop has listed a physical version of the game for Nintendo Switch, with a release date of 15 May 2020. As you can see above, the game package will apparently include a printed manual and extra stickers. You can take a closer look for yourself over here.
For now, the game’s publisher Serenity Forge hasn’t actually made an official announcement about such a physical release – so we’ll have to wait until we get further confirmation in the future. We’ll report back as we hear more.
In the meantime, you can catch up with what the game is about with a quick synopsis and trailer below:
An ex-minister ventures through the frozen depths of Hell in search of his kidnapped daughter.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe. Thomas Brush, the creator of award-winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!