With the game’s release a little over a month away, various media outlets have begun posting their preview impressions for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
The various previews have revealed some interesting details about the game, such as the return of the “always on” EXP Share, single use TMs, and more. You can check out a summary of these tidbits below:
- Game will include Auto-Save, which can be turned off.
- The EXP Share is back, but cannot be turned off, similar to Pokemon Sword/Shield and Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee.
- TMs are once again single use, but there will be “opportunities to get more later”.
- Other QoL changes such as displaying type effectiveness in battle and being able to open the PC Box from anywhere return.
- Fire-Types are easier to obtain compared to the original games.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.