The Pokemon Company has announced the release date for Pokemon Cafe ReMix, the revamp for their puzzle game Pokemon Cafe Mix.
Pokemon Cafe ReMix is set to launch on October 28th, and will introduce four new modes and a variety of other features. You can check out a summary of the key details below (via Serebii):
- There are four new modes for the game.
- Pokémon Visit Mode which makes you cook dishes based on customer visits
- Menu development mode, a puzzle that lets you devise a new menu to attract Pokémon
- Training Mode, a mode that lets you raise the level of individual Pokémon
- Extra Order Mode, the mode using the old orders up to 1200. You will get various rewards based on your progress.
- Order 100 gives you Charmander. Order 600 gives you Pikachu Chef Costume and Order 1200 gives you the Lucario Chef costume
- Stages will have three different difficulties
- Megaphones can now be combined into up to 4 for more effect
- Stamina is to be altered so it is always reduced by 1 regardless of if you succeed or fail the order.
- Recovery time is now 15 minutes per stamina piece.
- A new item is introduced that lets you not use Stamina for a while. You can also share Stamina and gain it from Team Members
- New Pokémon are to be added including Charizard and various costumes will be made available
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.