The Pokemon Company has announced the “Pokemon GO Plus Deluxe Set”, which is hitting Pokemon Center retail stores in Japan on August 9, 2017.
Here’s what the set comes with.
- Pokemon GO Plus
- Pokemon GO Plus Ring Accessory
- Pokemon GO Plus Customizable Stickers
- PokeBall Philips Screwdriver (for opening up your Pokemon GO Plus)
- PokeBall Power Bank Anker 10,000 maH
- Watch battery CR2032 (for Pokemon GO Plus)
It sounds like everything a Pokemon GO trainer will need for the Pokemon GO Plus. The whole set will run for 8,550 yen (without 8% sales tax), which is roughly the same as buying the items included in the Deluxe set separately.
Currently there’s no word on whether the Deluxe Set will be making it to the west. We previously asked The Pokemon Company International on the Pokemon GO Plus Ring Accessory’s chances of making it to the west, and they had no comment so far.