Pokemon fans visiting Universal Studios Japan next month can look forward to a spooky feast!
The Pokemon Company and Universal Studios Japan (USJ) have announced a new collaboration to accompany the upcoming “Pokemon Jumpin’ Halloween Party” event at the theme park. Starting from 4 September 2023, USJ’s Studio Star Restuarant will introduce a new food menu based on DJ Pikachu, DJ Gengar, and other Pokemon.
Here are some of the menu items below along with preview images:
- DJ Pikachu Halloween Party Plate Set
- DJ Gengar Halloween Party Plate Set
- DJ Pikachu & DJ Gengar Jumping Halloween Party Kids Set
- Mimikyu’s milk mousse & crepe
- Jumpin chocolate cake from Shuppet
- Misdreavus’ prank!? Grape jelly & soda]
Additionally, folks can purchase a box set of cream sandwich cookies that features the original artwork of Pokemon Jumpin’ Halloween Party. These will be available from Rodeo Drive Souvenir and other stores at the theme park.
What do you think? Feel free to share below!