Pokemon fans in Japan can now grab some sweet treats inspired by the starter trio of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet!
Japanese convenience store franchise Family Mart has released three new frappe drinks that feature Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly respectively. Each one features a different flavor and cup with special artwork as follows:
- Sprigatito: Muscat flavor
- Fuecoco: Strawberry banana flavor
- Quaxly: Ramune soda flavor
Additionally, three Family Mart stores in Japan have also received a limited-time makeover with Pokemon designs (from now until 15 May) to celebrate these new drinks. They are as follows:
- Tokyo: Sunshine West
- Tokyo: Sumida Oshiage Station Store
- Osaka Prefecture: Namba Sennichimae Street
What do you think? Feel free to share below!