The Pokemon Company and Warner Bros. Japan have announced the pre-order bonus and bundles for Pokemon Detective Pikachu in Japan.
Customers who purchase a pre-sale ticket at movie theaters will receive the following Memo Stand featuring Detective Pikachu for free. Only 50,000 of these memo stands will be produced.
In addition, select Japanese retailers will be offering Pokemon Detective Pikachu pre-sale tickets bundled up with exclusive items. No pictures yet but here’s the list:
- Lawson – Foldable Umbrella Bundle (Normal: 3400 yen / Junior: 2800 yen)
- Lawson – Pokemon TCG Sun & Moon Special Jumbo Card Pack Detective Pikachu Charizard GX (Normal: 2804 yen / Junior: 2204 yen)
- Aeon and Aeon Super Center – Clear File (Normal: 2000 yen / Junior: 1400 yen)
- Tsutaya Records and Tsutaya Online – W Wall Drinking Cup (Normal: 2600 yen / Junior: 2000 yen)
- Pokemon Center, Pokemon Store, Pokemon Center Online – Movie Ticket with exclusive design (Normal: 1400 yen / Junior: 800 yen)
Please keep in mind the normal prices for the tickets are 1400 yen and 800 yen for Normal and Junior respectively.
What do you think?