Psyonix, publisher and developer of Rocket League, has announced the free Salty Shores update will be hitting Nintendo Switch on May 29, 2018.
This update will bring a new beach-themed Arena called Salty Shores, a new Battle-car, and more.
Check out the trailer and details below.
The Salty Shores Update will include:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
- And more!