Psyonix has started rolling out the Season 9 update for Rocket League on Nintendo Switch.
The Season 9 update adds the Hot Wheels Triple Threat DLC pack, along with other new features and changes.
See below for more details.
The Season 9 Update for Rocket League featuring the Hot Wheels® Triple Threat DLC Pack is now rolling out on all platforms!
The Battle-Cars and three creature-themed Toppers. Additional Hot Wheels content outlined below is available to all players for FREE in this update.® includes three Hot Wheels is available for purchase for $5.99 (or regional equivalent) and Triple Threat DLC Pack® Hot Wheels
Alongside the DLC launch the content included in the Season 9 Update is:
- New Hot Wheels® Rivals Arena
- Hot Wheels® 50th Anniversary-themed customization items
- The introduction of Competitive Rumble, Dropshot, Hoops, and Snow Day as ‘Extra Modes’ and the start of Competitive Season 9
- The Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 4 playlist, a new Monstercat Topper and new Flags representing the artists on the EP
- Competitive Season 8 Rewards
- Various quality-of-life changes