B-Alive Entertainment Software and Duranik has announced that a remaster of the SEGA Dreamcast shoot ’em up Sturmwind is bound for Switch in November!
Now called Sturmwind EX, the game will release for the platform on 8th November 2019. It will feature two different game modes – mission and arcade modes – along with over 20 large boss-enemies in 16 levels.
Check out the trailer, via the official Nintendo page, screenshots, and details below:
Sturmwind EX is a shoot ’em up in the tradition of old arcade games. If it moves, shoot it!
You can play mission mode with all 16 levels with saving your progress with every finished level or arcade mode with 6 levels and no continues.
- 2 different game modes: mission mode and arcade mode
- 16 Levels
- 3 difficulty levels
- different weapons selectable
- Upgradeable weapons, drones and different weapon-/drone-formations
- Additional superweapons like superbeam and smartbombs
- more than 20 large boss-enemies
- hundreds of different enemies
- Achievements, Highscore and Levelstatistics
- Customizable User Interface