Ratalaika Games has announced Spacejacked, an arena shooting/tower defense game, is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Release date and pricing for Spacejacked hasn’t been determined yet, but Ratalaika Games hopes to make the releases on both Switch and Xbox One in North America and Europe coincide with each other.
Check out more info and a trailer below.
- Defend both the ground and ceiling! No spot is safe from alien scum!
- Shoot up hordes of aliens with your trusty blaster, and when that isn’t enough, build turrets and shoot some more!
- Experience crazy fast navigation between arenas via gravity flipping and teleporters as you defend multiple arenas simultaneously.
- Play through the Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story arcs.
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for high-score with friends.
- Conquer the Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades.