Need some way to unleash the beast within? Well, you’ll soon be able to flex your knuckles when this next title arrives on the eShop this month!
Publisher JanduSoft has confirmed via Twitter that action game Spartan Fist will be hitting Nintendo Switch and other consoles on 28 February 2020. As you can see from the short snippet below, the game has players using their bare fists to wage voxel violence on their enemies!
— JanduSoft – VideoGame publishing/porting/developer (@JanduSoft) February 11, 2020
“Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher roguelite as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist. Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode. Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top.
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin’ action with a high skill ceiling
- Earn permanent upgrades to give you a leg-up on your next run through the Gauntlet
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it’ll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of “Chipunk” in an all-original soundtrack
- The continuing saga of Emma and Franky, forever-friends from our previous games”
We’ll report back if we hear more about this game in the future. Stay tuned!