The Game Bakers, the developers behind Furi, have finally released Squids Odyssey on Nintendo Switch today.
To celebrate, check out Squids Odyssey’s latest trailer below.
Squids Odyssey is a unique proposition: a tactical turn-based RPG with a twist of fling mechanism. The adventure takes place under the sea. A murky black ooze is seeping into the water, turning once friendly crustaceans into cranky monsters. With their realm under siege, a scrappy shoal of Squid heroes has no choice but to fight back. As they engage in battles against their oily enemies, these unlikely heroes’ squishy bodies serve as their weapons: simply stretch a Squid’s tentacles, aim, then let go to shoot it across the battlefield.
- A challenging tactical RPG: hero classes, stat-boosting helmets, power-ups and the environment add a strategic element to the role-playing gameplay.
- Build your party from 15 Squids in 4 classes: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers.
- Engage in 90+ missions for more than 15 hours of gameplay, plus an expert Pro Mode, with completely redesigned missions, that doubles the game length.
- Boost your heroes abilities with 65+ barmy helmets.
- Battle your way through Greek citadels, tropical coral reefs, old West inspired towns and Japanese temples to save your underwater world!
- Flexible controls: the game is playable with either the touch screen, the joysticks and buttons or the Pro Controller.
- Includes all content previously released in the Squids series with tons of improvement and tweaks.
- Game available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- 2 million players have enjoyed the game on the different platforms.