STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator Launches 2022 For Switch
Developer Ternox has announced STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator for Switch and other platforms.
As the name implies, STONKS-9800 is a game where players take the role of a businessman taking on the Japanese stock market. Players will be able to buy stocks and earn profits while avoiding overwork and declining health. It is due to launch sometime in 2022 for Switch.
Check out the trailer below, along with additional details via Ternox:
A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s. Chill, catch a retro vibe, and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator.
- Buy Stocks
- Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the stock price.
- Your actions affect the market.
- Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital.
- Catch Retro Vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races.
- Relive the period Japanese asset price bubble.
- Meet Yakuza.
- Manage your time.
- Get Stonks
- Manage the company, having a controlling interest.
- Buy your own real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort.
- Watch how your profits grow.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.