Publisher Modus Games and developer Pixile Studios have announced that Super Animal Royale is coming to Switch.
As the name implies, Super Animal Royale is a top down 2D battle royale game starring cute little animal characters. It is due to launch for Switch and other consoles later this year in 2021, and will support cross-play and cross-saves.
Check out the trailer below, along with additional details via Steam:
It’s a fight for furvival! Super Animal Royale is a 64-player, frenetic, top-down 2D battle royale where murderous animals fight tooth, claw, and machine gun across an abandoned safari park. Collect and customize your favorite critters and weapons, then put them to work in solo matches or team up as a squad of up to four players!
- Survival of the Fittest – Scavenge a variety of powerful weapons, armor and items to become the apex predator in intense 64-player online matches.
- The Superest World – Explore a massive, beautifully illustrated 2D island and discover its hidden lore, by chatting with its inhabitants and scouring its rich environments for clues.
- Different Stripes for Different Fights – Collect hundreds of animal breeds and customize them with thousands of cosmetic items, weapons, outfits, and even umbrellas!
- Evolving Events and Updates – Enjoy an endless stampede of new content, including seasonal outfits, animals, and weapons to collect.
- The Fast and the Furriest – Flatten your foes while rolling dirty in a Hamster Ball, or mount a Giant Emu and peck your way to the promised land.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.