Konami has updated Super Bomber Man R bringing along a ton of new feature. Players can now enjoy a new rule within Grand Prix mode, and 3 types of Metal Gear Stages with this new update.
New characters are also available in the shop, including Solid Snake Bomber, Naked Snake Bomber, and Raiden bomber. You can read the full patch notes below or head on to Konami’s site here for more info.
ver 2.1 update
The Grand Prix mode now has the new “Checkpoints” rule.
Players scramble for areas known as “Checkpoints” in the stage.
Occupied checkpoints provide a certain amount of point every 10 seconds.
At the end of the round, additional points are given for the occupied checkpoints.
– 3 types of Metal Gear stages have been added for you to enjoy the Checkpoint rule.
– New characters are available in the shop.
– Solid Snake Bomber
– Naked Snake Bomber
– Raiden Bomber
– Bill Bomber
– Lance Bomber
– Vic Viper ZERO Bomber
– Ayako Katagiri Bomber
– Ebisumaru Bomber
– Xavier Woods Bomber
– New accessories have been added.
-The rules for accomplishing a perfect in Grand Prix have been changed.
– In Crystal, a perfect is accomplished when you possess all the crystals in the stage for 15 seconds.
– Various other small bugs have been fixed.
!!SPOTTED!! Both Naked Snake & Solid Snake join Super Bomberman R! The incomparable David Hayter returns to provide his legendary voice for the new Snake Bombers! @DavidBHayter https://t.co/gUY0GTERJe
— Konami (@Konami) June 27, 2018