Bandai Namco has revealed more goodies for Tales of Vesperia fans in Japan.
The company just posted details about a 10th anniversary collector’s bundle for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, which will cost 11,000 yen. This set appears to be much meatier than the special edition recently teased for the west.
Along with the game itself, the 10th anniversary edition will include the following extras:
– Special box with artwork by Kousuke Fujishima
– 10th Anniversary Edition reversible box art
– Hardcover Memorial Art Book full of 10th anniversary content, including character illustrations and more
– Anniversary double acrylic plate featuring the characters of Brave Vesperia
– Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike Blu-ray disc with bonus original new video content:
- New video bonus #1: “Special Dramatic Skit: Reunion” – The party reunites after the events of the game.
- New video bonus #2: Short Anime “Tales of Home Room ~Vesperia~” – A new short animation depicting the characters’ summer vacation.
What do you think? Would you be interested in importing this huge bundle instead? Let us know in the comments below!