Bandai Namco Entertainment has planned a new update for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition on Switch.
This new patch version 1.2 will be rolling out on 7th March 2019. Fortunately, the patch will address a number of gameplay issues that fans has been experiencing for quite a while such as game freezes and display lag.
Here are the patch notes and adjustments specific for the Switch version:
- Fixed a rare issue in which the game would freeze during gameplay.
- Adjusted the height of certain enemies both in the overworld map and in battle.
- Fixed the display lag that would occur in Mantaic.
- Adjusted the behavior of stick controls during battle.
- Fixed an issue in which Flynn’s voice would play in Japanese when changing his strategy to “Up To You” during battle, even when voiceover settings had been set to English.
- Improved stability of other behaviors.
- Fixed an issue which an art arte assigned to a shortcut wouldn’t be performed properly when stick controls to perform it.
- Fixed an issue in which certain of Rita’s and Estelle’s artes would trigger in an unintended location.
- Fixed the cooking challenge sub event so an event scene now plays when the player loses.
- Adjusted the audio balance
Check out the full details here.