Sometimes You has announced atmospheric 2D puzzle adventure game The Mooseman will launch July 18, 2018 on Nintendo Switch.
The game, developed by Vladimir Beletsky and Mikhail Shvachko, is now available for pre-order on Nintendo eShop for USD6.99/EUR6.99.
Check out the game’s release trailer and first details below.
A long time ago, the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. The Middle World was made for the men to dwell, and the Upper World was were the ancient gods would reside. Multitudes of spirits dwell among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in the dark. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myth, find artifacts of Chud’ tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales.
Players take on the role of the Mooseman, a character that has the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye, who is about to visit three layers of this universe – the first one is the Lower World where the spirits of the dead reside.
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don’t expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artifacts that are hidden from the mortal eye