Frozenbyte has finally released the second entry to the Trine series, Trine 2: Complete Story, for Nintendo Switch.
Trine 2: Complete Story is now available on Nintendo eShop for $16.99 / 16.99€ / £15.29. The game will be available as part of a physical release published by GameTrust later this year.
Check out the launch trailer and details:
Frozenbyte has now released the acclaimed puzzle-platforming adventure, Trine 2: Complete Story on Nintendo Switch eShop in North America and Europe.
The release of Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power will follow soon, and a physical game card containing all three Trine games, published by GameTrust, will be available during this Spring. All the Trine trilogy conversions are being worked on by BlitWorks.
About Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming.
Play as the three Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief – and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world of tragic princesses and wicked goblins, with wondrous environments featuring physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Price: $16.99 / 16.99€ / £15.29
- 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
- 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported