Want to live out the glorious oil tycoon life of the 19th Century? Thanks to Playdigrious, your dreams can soon come true in the palm of your hands!
The publisher has revealed that oil industry simulator Turmoil will be hitting Nintendo Switch in the future. In this game, players take on the role of an entrepreneur dealing in freshly discovered oil in North America. Scrounge as much oil as possible, upgrade your business, and maximize profits to become the richest corporation around!
Check out the Switch teaser trailer below, along with more details.
Drill for oil like it’s 1899! In Turmoil, you’re an oil entrepreneur during the 19th century oil rush in North America. Search for oil, get it above ground, and sell it for the highest price. Invest in upgrades to improve your digging operation, and defeat your rivals to become the ultimate oil tycoon! Turmoil is being carefully optimized for Nintendo Switch and will include The Heat Is On DLC.
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auctions.
- There’s a cat walking around the village! He doesn’t do a whole lot, but what can you expect from these creatures?