Numizmatic Games has rolled out their latest free update for the turn-based, multiplayer board game Light Fingers.
This free Crook’d Captain update brings the following brand new features:
- Make illicit deals with the corrupt Guard Captain!
- Deal devious new cards!
- Save system for long grudge matches!
- A lustrous shine!
Check out the announcement, launch trailer, and game details below:
— Numizmatic – Light Fingers Available Now! (@numizmatic) April 25, 2019
A game of friendly pilfering & fiendish provocation.
What do skulking thieves do after a night of procuring shady spoils? They gather at a favourite tavern and wager it away on a friendly game of Light Fingers!
Played on a magical clockworks game board, this turn-based multiplayer game has real-time action and devious opportunities for misdirection, all in the pursuit of securing more loot than your opponents.
- Local pick-up-and-play for you and up to 3 of your closest frenemies.
- A beautifully imagined game board that unfolds into a detailed miniature world as players take their turns.
- Secret cards to play and strategic moves to make; dungeon challenges test your reflexes and cunning!
- Manipulate the outcome of turns both on the game board and by interfering with the active player’s turn.
- A lively soundtrack of sounds composed from rare and archaic medieval instruments.