Ubisoft has announced they will be ceasing online services for a couple of their older titles that were released on Wii U and Wii.
Once online services for those titles are shut down on November 11, 2017, players will no longer be able to play them online, access Uplay on those games, or view any in-game news or stats.
The list of affected titles can be found below.
- Splinter Cell Blacklist WIIU
- Just Dance 4 WIIU
- Just Dance Disney Party WII
- Marvel Avenger Battle for Earth WIIU
- Rabbids Land WIIU
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 WIIU
- ESPN Sport Connections WIIU