80’s-styled videogame warfare will soon be unraveling on your Nintendo Switch!
The Switch eShop has updated with a listing for Vektor Wars, which launches on 11 July 2019 for $9.99 USD. Take a blast into the future-past with janky 3D graphics and a war between neon death machines!
Check out an earlier trailer for the game below.
Certified 100% pure arcade action, rendered in eye-melting neon vectors, Vektor Wars is classic first-person blasting for the shooter connoisseur. Welcome to an 80’s neon future inspired first-person cyber shooter.
The year is 2024 and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots… in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry – you must cheat death at every turn!
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Fast-paced First Person Combat within neon-drenched vector worlds
- An armory of loud and heavy weapons
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their own unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- A wonderful original soundtrack