The official WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom website has confirmed that the game will be arriving on Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018 worldwide.
Languages supported include English and Japanese. Further information on when the game launches in each region will be released soon. WonderNeverland – Elnea Kingdom will not be a free download and it will only be available via the Nintendo eShop.
- WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom is a sandbox-based life simulation game where you migrate to a fantastical land and enjoy a life to do as you wish. This is the first title in the WorldNeverland series to sport fully 3D graphics. This even applies to facial features and more that are passed down through generations of characters, allowing for an endless amount of replayability.The current iOS and Android versions are very popular with players. The English version has been out for 2 years now, receiving rave reviews from players with a 4.4 rating on the App Store, and a 4.7 rating on the Google Play Store. The worldwide cumulative downloads reached 1.38 million (Japanese: 940 thousand, English: 440 thousand) at the end of January, 2018.The Nintendo Switch version has been revamped for a more home console friendly experience with a brand-new interface to accommodate a wider horizontal aspect ratio unlike the vertical one found on the smartphone iterations. It has also been modified for a complete offline experience, allowing you to download the entire game once and just play.
- [ Game Details ]
- Enjoy your life in an open world as you see fit. Explore, fight, harvest, love, marry, parent — a truly laid-back gaming experience that is sure to bring a smile to your face. A living and breathing fantastical world awaits you within a game console.
- Forests and rivers, farms, pastures, mines, schools, churches, and an imperial castle… all fully realized and explorable! But that’s not all… the lives of the residents there are fully simulated in spectacular detail! Interacting with the residents of the world using real communication may even make you think that you’re playing an MMORPG. You could fall in love, get married, and have a child… then pass on your legacy to your child and continue playing.
- One lifetime in this world offers a completely unique storyline each time you play. An experience that transcends conventional games, becoming a cherished memory that you’ll hold in your heart forever.
- [ About the WorldNeverland™ Series ]
- Since the release of the first title in the series (“Olerud Kingdom Stories”) in Japan in 1997, the hit series has gone on to sell over 500,000 total units on home consoles. Elnea Kingdom is both the latest title in the series and the first to be localized and released in English.
- A completely simulated society populated with unique citizens is brought to life thanks to a proprietary system patented in Japan that simulates a virtual game world, allowing players to enjoy a life in the kingdom to call their own. Players grow old with the other citizens in the game and eventually succumb to old age, but all is not lost! The game continues as players assume control of one of their children as a new player character, creating an endless gaming experience spanning multiple generations.