Tired of the same pixel-art indie titles flooding the market? A whimsical hand-drawn adventure is now slithering its way onto your Switch next week!
Knuist & Perzik have confirmed that their bizarre indie hit Wuppo: Definitive Edition will be hitting the Switch eShop on 5 September 2019. After losing its home, a lone ‘Wum’ must seek out its place in the world by exploring strange lands, defeating giant bosses, and making new friends!
Check out the Switch announcement trailer below, along with more details.
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Enjoy an all new co-op mode!
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.