Rhythm game fans are in for a unique artistic experience later this year!
Publisher Digerati and developer Glee-Cheese Studio have announced A Musical Story – a new rhythm game heading to Nintendo Switch and other major platforms in the future. The title sees players playing through various simple 70s’ tunes, in order to jog the memory of a young man after he endures a serious accident.
Check out the official trailer below:
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.
- Rekindle Gabriel’s memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
- Storytelling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals
- Gabriel’s story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style created by Alexandre Rey
- Original soundtrack featuring 26 songs, composed and performed by Charles Bardin and Valentin Ducloux
- Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter