It is worth noting that the Switch version will include brand new features and improvements not present on the other console versions. One handy feature would be that the game has touchscreen support when played in Handheld mode. In addition, it uses the HD Rumble feature and can aim via motion controls.
Check out these Switch-exclusive features:
- it can be played in all three modes: TV, Handheld, and Tabletop
- you can interact with the interface using the touchscreen (Handheld mode)
- it’s compatible with the HD Rumble feature
- the HUD has been optimised
- you can aim using motion controls
Lastly, some screenshots below: