After some radio silence, Assault on Metaltron is finally crashing onto Nintendo Switch this month!
The tower-defense game will be hitting the Switch eShop on 19 March 2019, for $6.99 USD. Defend your planet from greedy humans and orcs, as you build up fortresses across 40 levels of invasive action.
Check out some screenshots below, along with more details.
Metaltron, an energy-rich metallic planet, has been invaded by combined forces of humans and orc hordes. The Elder Golem has chosen you to defend your home! Play as Metaltron’s Defender Golem and build towers to defend your planet from the invasion.
KEY GAME FEATURES:
- Lots of towers to choose from for defending you home planet – from laser turrets, through poison cannons to electric swinging Tesla tower.
- Flamethrower towers that can also shoot air units!
- Use your level-up tactics to increase your towers’ power, shooting speed or range!
- Skirmish mode – play randomly created levels!
- Local Solo and Co-op Play – Get all the fun by playing with your friend on the couch
- 40 levels of campaign mayhem.