It looks like Cuphead has already captured the hearts of Japan’s gamers, just one day after its launch on Nintendo Switch!
The hardcore platforming game is now the top-selling digital title on Nintendo’s Switch eShop sales charts. It even beat Together! The Battle Cats! – which had previously overthrown Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the eshop.
Check out the full eShop sales charts for this week below, for more details.
- Cuphead (Studio MDHR)
- Together! The Battle Cats! (PONOS)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Legacy of the Duelist：Link Evolution (KONAMI)
- FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square-Enix)
- My Life In Portia (Team17)
- Minecraft (Mojang)
- FIFA 19 (Electronic Arts)
- FINAL FANTASY VII (Square-Enix)
- Human: Fall Flat (Teyon Japan)
- Moonlighter: Tenshu to Yuusha no Bouken (Teyon Japan)
- The Battle Cats! (PONOS)
- Pokemon Crystal (Nintendo)
- Dragon Quest III (Square-Enix)
- Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition (Microsoft Japan)
- Ice Station Z (Wobbly Tooth)
- Dragon Quest II (Square-Enix)
- Battleminerz (Wobbly Tooth)
- Animal Crossing New Leaf – Welcome amiibo (Nintendo)
- Dragon Quest (Square-Enix)
- MOTHER 2 (Nintendo)
It’s certainly looking like a great weekend for Studio MDHR, all around the world! Let’s hope their success continues throughout the rest of the year.