Beat your enemies to bloody pulp as an anthropomorphic animal in this fast-paced 2D action game.
Singapore developer PD Design Studio announced on Twitter that the game will be coming to the Switch eshop on March 14th. The game originally released on PS4 last year, and serves as a prequel of sorts to their award-winning game Dusty Revenge.
Check out the official announcement, and additional info below
— PD Design (@PDDesignStudio) March 11, 2019
Set in a timeline before Dusty Revenge, ‘Dusty Raging Fist’ features a younger vigilante Dusty aided by his team of skillful fighters. News of an ancient evil in a faraway land threatens the peace and harmony of Double Bill Town. Children have disappeared mysteriously, and rogue villains now rule over many lands. Dusty and his team have decided to put a stop to this.
– Co-op Play of up to 3 Players
– Dynamic Combat System
– Combine different elemental skills to unleash powerful attacks.
– 3 playable beat’em up characters, and 2 combat support characters.
– Utilize your combat support characters (Artillery & Sniper) to aid you in combat.
– Stylistic 2D artwork and animation.
– Pick your rides and kill hordes of menacing foes.
– Crazy boss fights to make your day!!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.