The official Fire Emblem Twitter account has published a new character feature on Cyril, a young boy working for the Church of Seiros in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Like the previous character showcases, this new feature details Cyril’s voice actor & character, as well as screenshots and video of him in-game.
Check it all out below:
– Voiced by Kawanishi Kengo)
– A young boy working as a servant for Archbishop Rhea.
– He is deeply grateful to Rhea for saving him from his life as a war orphan.
– He takes his duties at the Monastery very seriously, so much that he is prone to seeming cold to others.
– Wanting to be useful to Rhea, he has Shamir teach him the basics of archery.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses will be launching for Nintendo Switch 26 July 2019.