Riposte Games & Co and Furnace Games’ adorable button-smashing dungeon crawler Dungeon Stars will soon arrive via eShop!
The cutesy sprites of Dungeon Stars is set to take down menacing foes as it arrives on 19th February 2019 on Switch. Dungeon Stars is jam-packed with action but maintains its family-friendly appeal what with its lovable characters. The developers takes the game further into an explosive evolution of the classic dungeon crawler.
In addition, Dungeon Stars features hundreds of levels where players can gather gold, steal potions, and discover all kinds of magical loot while attempting to locate all the stars from the sky and return them to their celestial homes. The game is currently being offered for USD 4.99 as a pre-purchase promo.
Check out the launch trailer and details below:
Dungeon Stars is a family-friendly yet explosive evolution of the classic dungeon crawler with addictive button-smashing action, set in a rich 3D world populated by lovable characters and a rapid progression system.
Rescue your fellow heroes from dungeon-dwelling beasts throughout hundreds of levels. Gather precious gold, steal potions, and discover all kinds of magical loot as you attempt to locate all the stars from the sky and return them to their celestial homes.
“We really wanted to make the game super accessible for fans of all ages and there’s no better platform to accomplish that on than the Nintendo Switch. We’re taking full advantage of the Switch by allowing players to use both the controllers and the touchscreen for a truly innovative dungeon-crawling experience.” Johan Eile, CEO of Riposte Games & Co.
Dungeon Stars Core Features:
- Unlock over 15 heroes, each with unique abilities
- Face hordes of warriors, beasts, brutes, wizards, monsters, and fearsome bosses
- Free the stars and send them back in the sky to complete constellations
- Liberate pet companions in the dungeons that will later join your side to help you in battle
- Find magical loot with wondrous powers
- Discover portals to secret dungeons filled with rare treasures
- An addictive blend of hand-crafted and procedurally generated challenges
To celebrate the announcement, the game is available for pre-order today for only $4.99 on the Nintendo Switch Store in anticipation of its February 19th launch.